According to Futuriom, 92% of respondents to an enterprise survey said they are using or evaluating software-defined networking services and software. This market is expected to grow at a 34% annual rate for the next three years. Simultaneously, enterprises have a growing need to use multiple clouds to build distributed cloud applications.
This means organizations must build a bridge between their edge-focused SD-WAN platforms and the cloud-native, private offerings of the public cloud providers, while avoiding the pitfalls of overlay solutions and additional complexities..
Register for this webinar and learn from SD-WAN and multicloud connectivity experts:
- Why multicloud connectivity is becoming a mandatory requirement in all SD-WAN RFPs
- The top trends in enterprise IT, SD-WAN and multicloud networking
- The benefits of leveraging the cloud-native networking offerings from the public cloud providers
- Tips and best practices for connecting SD-WAN platforms and multiple public clouds
- How Kubernetes is driving distributed applications and magnifying the need to seamlessly connect to multiple clouds