Today, Pureport, the leader in multicloud networking, announced its Multicloud Fabric platform now powers a new multicloud connectivity service for SD-WAN users. Pureport’s SD-WAN Connect service hosts virtual SD-WAN appliances in the Pureport Multicloud FabricⓇ to automate private connectivity between enterprise edge SD-WAN networks and the top public cloud providers, creating a hybrid cloud ecosystem.
Pureport’s SD-WAN Connect eases the integration of a new or existing SD-WAN deployment with private connectivity to cloud workloads and data, without requiring a redesign of cloud network architectures. By placing the SD-WAN edge node adjacent to the cloud providers’ physical locations, SD-WAN Connect brings all the benefits of private cloud connectivity while making sure organizations can still take advantage of SD-WAN’s enterprise edge networking capabilities.
Key benefits of Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric and its SD-WAN Connect Service include:
- Reduced cost: Lower egress bandwidth fees than data transmitted via cloud providers’ front-end internet connections.
- Reduced complexity: Dodge the pain of deploying non-native routing infrastructure into a cloud environment.
- Simplified and automated configuration: Pureport customers can deploy an SD-WAN endpoint directly adjacent to major cloud providers’ physical locations and connect that endpoint into their SD-WAN mesh.
- Combined benefits of private connectivity to public clouds and SD-WAN: Organizations connect privately via the CSP’s native connectivity offerings (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, Google Cloud Interconnect, Azure ExpressRoute, etc.) and benefit from high performance, low latency and jitter, and reduced egress costs of private connectivity and the advanced networking capabilities associated with SD-WAN.
Hear from a current customer and a prominent industry analyst about what this means for SD-WAN and Multicloud Networking:
- Fraser Street, Vice President of Technical Alliances at Silver Peak: “Cloud native development drives application portability which, in turn, increases the need for multicloud connectivity across our customer base. By partnering with Pureport, we’re enabling our mutual customers to more easily access the private connectivity options from leading public cloud providers like AWS Direct Connect, Azure ExpressRoute, and Google Interconnect directly from our Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN edge platform.”
- Scott Raynovich, Chief Analyst and Founder of Futuriom: “It’s clear there is a demand for SD-WAN providers to extend to the cloud and provide multicloud networking features for their customers. But the question is – do they build, or partner? Pureport’s SD-WAN Connect helps answer that question by providing a quick and easy interconnection platform that marries the advanced networking functionality offered by SD-WAN and the high performance, lower cost benefits of private connectivity through the public cloud providers.”
Join Pureport CTO, Peter Sprygada, Scott Raynovich Founder and Chief Analyst of Futurium, and Adam Powers of Silver Peak for a webinar titled, The Next Evolution of SD-WAN: Multicloud Networking on November 12th at 2:00pm ET and learn:
- Why multicloud connectivity is becoming a mandatory requirement in all SD-WAN RFPs
- The top trends in enterprise IT, SD-WAN and multicloud networking.
- The benefits of leveraging the cloud-native networking offerings from the public cloud providers
- Tips and best practices for connecting SD-WAN platforms and multiple public clouds
- How Kubernetes is driving distributed applications and magnifying the need to seamlessly connect to multiple clouds
Click here to register for the webinar.
Click here to read the full press release for Pureport’s new SD-WAN Connect service.