Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This AUP applies to your access to the Pureport network and use of its Services. By using or accessing Pureport’s website or Services you agree to be bound by this AUP.
Do not use Pureport in any jurisdiction for unlawful, obscene, offensive or fraudulent content or activity, such as advocating or causing harm, interfering with or violating the integrity or security of a network or system, evading filters, sending unsolicited, abusive or deceptive messages, viruses or harmful code, or violating third party rights. If there is a complaint or notice of violation, use may be suspended until resolved, and terminated if not resolved promptly.
Do not use Pureport Services to:
- Send spam or spam message boards, blog comments, etc.
- Attempt non-authorized access to computers or networks or relays through any third party systems
- Overburden a recipient or computer system
- Distribute harmful or destructive programs or content
- Violate intellectual property, privacy, publicity or any other rights or laws
- Engage in any other abusive or illegal activities, which shall be determined by Pureport
We try to protect both our users and uphold the law. Should it ever become necessary to respond to a legal request, we will do so if it is a legally binding request from a governmental authority. These may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pureport may make changes or updates to the policies at any time without notice. Your continued use of any portion of the Sites or Services following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of these changes. The updated AUP will be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy at https://www.pureport.com/.