Join the Team Revolutionizing Cloud Connectivity
Pureport is expanding the team and seeking passionate people interested in solving complex problems.
The Pureport Perks include unlimited vacation days, a fully stocked kitchen, team outings and casual work environment. Pureport pays 100% of employees’ healthcare premium (comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage). If that isn’t enough, did we mention beer Fridays?
We are searching for a talented Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing, and deploying a powerful cloud, web interface and REST based API’s. Our product includes cloud based networking tools that empower our customers to optimize networks using software defined networks. We are looking for someone with a history of innovation that loves to explore new technology. We operate in small development teams, you will be expected to work independently during these early stages but you will have a team of high performers to lean on when necessary. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the technology choices for the platform that is just getting off the ground.
The Senior Software Engineering role is a direct hire opportunity in Raleigh, NC. Local candidates strongly preferred but relocation will be considered for the right candidate. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery.
- Full stack development experience
- Experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services.
- Demonstrable experience with a cloud infrastructure provider (preferably AWS) building services.
- Fully understands the concepts of “infrastructure as code”.
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
- Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
- Experience maintaining a complex system after it’s deployed to production.
- Experience with AWS, Java/Kotlin, SQL, RESTful APIs and web services.
- Experience with security technologies such as identity and access, data protection, encryption and key management, event correlation and incident analysis.
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle including open source, static/dynamic application security testing.