The Marketing Director will be responsible for delivery of all marketing programs including attracting new customers, strategic planning, and project management resulting in greater market awareness and sales opportunities. This person will manage the Marketing budget and identify/manage the use of outside digital marketing agencies as well as work with Sales to support events and trade shows. The ideal candidate will work with Inside Sales (Direct and Channel), Strategic Partnerships, and Solutions Engineers.
- Develop demand generation programs to attract new customers and further establish Purport’s brand as the thought leaders in cloud connectivity.
- Manage and mentor staff focused on program development & execution, content creation and event management.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering and Product teams to ensure marketing plans align with company directions and support the product roadmap and releases.
- Create buzz; Plan and execute marketing initiatives to improve brand awareness.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables including email campaigns, collateral, presentations, events, social media, online advertising, webinars, etc.
- Create/source/publish content to professional networks and trade publications./li>
- Track metrics and analyze progress and success of demand generation marketing programs and how efforts are tracking toward overall quarterly pipeline goals.
- Manage online advertising, SEO and SEM strategy.
- Manage events strategy including speaking engagements and participation in numerous industry and company-sponsored events.
- 5+ years of marketing experience; Cloud, enterprise software as a service.
- Exceptional writer with samples of product collateral, email templates, eBooks, social campaigns, and online advertising available at interview.
- Proven success in creating and leading marketing campaigns and projects to assist sales with pipeline building.
- Significant experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience managing and negotiating with vendors
- Business acumen – experienced in the development and subsequent tactical execution of varying marketing plans that have historically met and/or exceeded expectations
- Ability to multi-task and to manage expectations and timelines – within budget
- Ability to travel (expected travel is minimal – less than 10% of time)
To apply for this job opening, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.