The Sales Representative for Inside Direct Sales will be responsible for driving sales of Pureport’s products and solutions. The ideal candidate will work with Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Pureport’s Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
- Sell Pureport offerings via telephone or digital means to prospects/customers
- Responsible for complete sales cycle from prospecting/lead generation to close
- Work closely with Marketing to assist in generating prospective customers and opportunities.
Qualify and follow-up with sales leads, both those generated via Marketing, as well as those generated via self-discovery and cold calling
- Drive sales through a combination of multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities
- Application of general technical knowledge of Pureport offerings (not a requirement for the job – this requirement is intended once the Sales Rep receives training)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services
- May be asked to act as sole sales representative for assigned accounts and/or products
- Work closely with the Inside Channel (Agent) Sales team; may establish and maintain relationships with channel partners
- Represent the company to the customer – and the customer to the company – in all sales-oriented activities
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Limited business travel or work outside office required.
- 2+ years of technical sales experience (can be any of the following: IT infrastructure, software, • SaaS solutions or related)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience contacting numerous prospects per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile
- Strong work ethic with a resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
To apply for this job opening, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.