The Director of Inside Direct Sales will be responsible for driving sales of Pureport’s products and solutions directly with prospects/customers as well as building the inside Sales team as the company grows. The ideal candidate will work with Inside Sales, Solutions Engineers, Marketing and Pureport’s Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. This Director of Sales will also play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define and execute sales plans
- Build B2B Sales Team while also meeting individual goals and quota
- Meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities
- Monitor and execute sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify/implement improvements where and when required
- Build and manage key client relationships and participating in closing opportunities
- Partner with Product and Engineering to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- Supporting Product and Marketing teams and competitor activity plus providing feedback to company leadership team
- Team with Customer Success & Solutions Engineering to ensure proper account management, upselling, client satisfaction and renewals
- Create a culture of success and goal achievement
- Manage and track efforts within Salesforce.com
- Provide activity reports and regular pipeline reporting through Salesforce.com, including accurate and detailed sales forecasting
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- At least 5 years of Technical Sales experience (selling either IT infrastructure or SaaS solutions)
- Demonstrated history of successfully selling into SMB and/or enterprise accounts
- Experience advising IT executive level stakeholders highly preferred, particularly around networking and cloud solutions
- Viewed as a knowledgeable and engaging content source by clients and other external constituents
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills
- Baseline knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud and networking
- Baseline knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as: Networking, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and Security Technologies.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Ability to scale a sales organization in a high growth software/technology business
- Consistent track record landing net “new logos”.
- Significant experience with Salesforce.com including report generation
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Ability to maintain effective and respected work relationships with other management and employees
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Proven ability to develop and drive others in a metrics-drive, process-based environment with high accountability
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude; Thrive in a fast pace environment
- Must be willing to travel to prospects and customers to support sales relationships
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel partners
To apply for this job opening, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.